Friday, October 18, 2013

Appropriate Colors for a Fall Milo Stubble Field

This was yesterday evening, while sitting in a milo stubble field while Hubby hunted dove. We have our camp chairs, and I usually bring something like a book to read, or as in this case, some yarn projects. And some water or a soft drink, and maybe a snack. When I started knitting, I felt a little "clashy," between the yarn I was working with and the fall folliage all around.

Not very appropriate - cotton in spring-y colors. But I'm always working on a dishcloth to build up the stash for selling or gifts or my own use.


More appropriate - nice shades of blue and such, in a mostly-wool blend. This is the re-do of the longer fingerless mitts/wrist warmers.


Definitely appropriate - something made of camouflage yarn in a hunting setting. Do I blend in enough? LOL (I'm still not thrilled with these wrist warmers, but oh well, they're warm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment