Saturday, February 23, 2013

WIP's

WIP's - "Works In Progress." I have *mumble-mumble* .... OKAY OKAY, I'll say it out loud. I have TEN WIP's going at the moment. Hey, that's not as bad as one time I had FOURTEEN.

By the way, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND two magazines if you're a yarn-aholic like me. "Knit 1-2-3" and "Crochet 1-2-3." They are chock-full of fun and doable projects, and inexpensive to boot. I can thank the issue I got in the mail Wednesday for the middle 3 projects shown here - the pillow, skirt and shawl. I HAD TO DO THEM OR ELSE. So started they got, and knitting I am. Lovin' it. Can you say, "I love variety?" ha ha

So here are 5 of the projects I've got on needles right now - all knitting. The crocheting seems to have taken a back burner over the knitting fervor.

Short Row Scarf - Lion Brand Amazing yarn in "Pink Sands."



Mitered Pillow - Red Heart Super Saver yarn in "Sage Green" (I think. Lost the label.).



Girlie Skirt - Caron Simply Soft yarn in blue.



Soft Shoulder Shawl - Lion Brand Homespun yarn in "Tudor." The pattern called for "Mimosa," which is very pretty colors, but wallyworld didn't have that color, so I got "Tudor," which also has very pretty colors.



Zig-Zag Scarf - Lion Brand Amazing yarn in "Mauna Loa."

No comments:

Post a Comment