Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fair Entry

The last three days were our local fair. I just flat didn't do much this last year in the way of "creativeness." Nor did I feel like baking. But I did get the "groovy-ghan" afghan finished at one point, so I entered that. Early on Thursday morning, before work, I took it over and got it entered .... my lone entry at the fair this year.


Later that afternoon, all the exhibits were judged, then we were able to go in the community building and see the results. I got a red ribbon! That's second in the class, and a $5 premium.


But I noticed that after they judged it, they folded it wrong-side out, so the back side was showing. So I re-folded it, and later got another picture of it.


Ah, that's better.

Then I have a tradition, that after picking up the exhibits on Saturday, I bring them home and take pictures of everything. Of course this year it's just the one thing, but with a ribbon and some money.



Maybe if I start planning NOW, and get in gear, I can have a little more to enter next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment