Sunday, February 1, 2015

Surrounded



I think I'm surrounded with enough yarn, as I sit here in my big chair by the window. Brown granny square "throw" around my shoulders, it's a cold, blustery day, and sitting by this window is chilly. Same for the big blue-and-white granny square throw on my lap, just helping me stay warm. The bright fuschia with the purple-blue variegated is the start of an "abstract cats" afghan, getting the pattern back in my fingers in preparation for another one I'll start this week for a requested project. Had been awhile, so thought I'd better get in practice with the crochet hook again. This one in the picture will just end up as a personal afghan, using scraps. By my feet is the "groovy-ghan," will probably add a few rows to it while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment