Saturday, April 20, 2013

In the Works

A few projects in the works:

A while back, I finished the back for the second "Mitered Pillow," in "Mauna Loa" color.





A week and a half ago, we had an ice storm. Our power went out from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., plus a phase problem that finally got fixed around 6 p.m. So, one thing I did that day was sit by the window and work on the "cushy" baby blanket.



Sock updates -

On the green (secret) sock, I had to undo and start over.



But about a week and a half ago, I got the heel flap done on the brown sock ....



.... then at this week's knitting group (this last Tue.), my excellent teacher walked me through "turning the heel" and starting to pick up the side stitches for the gusset. Wow! It's starting to look like a sock!

No comments:

Post a Comment